Hey there, beautiful souls! Today, I want to share with you all an unbiased review of an online shopping website that has been making waves among curious folks in the United States.
Whether you’re considering buying something from this site or have already experienced their products, I hope my insights will help you make an informed decision.
Creamairs is a beauty and cosmetic store specializing in a wide range of products such as foundation, pure natural plant extract BB cream, cleansing facial mask sticks, whitening cream, and more.
Among their offerings, their best-selling product is the mushroom head air cushion CC cream. However, it has received mixed reviews from customers, including myself and other YouTubers, as well as from Amazon customers.
Mushroom Head CC Cream Reviews
- Color Mismatch: I found the product to be too white for their skin tone initially, which could be a significant issue for those with darker skin tones.
- Confusing Instructions: The instructions on the packaging were unclear and seemed poorly translated, leading to confusion during the application process.
- Dry Patches: After applying the product and setting it with powder, I noticed dry patches on their skin, indicating potential compatibility issues with other makeup products.
- Poor Longevity: The biggest negative aspect was the product’s lack of staying power. After just five hours of wear, the foundation had completely disappeared from the face, leaving imperfections visible.
- Custom Charges: The Youtuber expressed frustration with having to pay high customs charges when ordering the product, making it less appealing for future purchases.
Overall, these negative reviews suggest that while the product had some initial promising aspects, its performance, longevity, and potential compatibility issues were significant drawbacks.
Is Creamair Legitimate?
I am afraid not ❌and reasons are right below…
First things first, let’s talk about the website itself. It’s an online store dedicated to skincare products and cosmetics. From different types of skincare essentials to a wide array of makeup products, they seem to have it all.
As we delve deeper, let’s address the legitimacy of this website. One positive aspect that caught my eye is the use of HTTPS protocol and SSL integration, ensuring your details and transactions remain safe and secure. A big thumbs up for that!
Another key aspect we look at to gauge legitimacy is the ‘About Us’ page. Unfortunately, this website falls short here. They haven’t provided any details about their business establishment or the founder, which is a red flag in my book. Transparency is crucial, and the absence of such information raises doubts about their credibility.
However, there’s a silver lining amidst the clouds. The email address provided matches the domain name, indicating some level of authenticity. It’s a small but positive sign, considering the other drawbacks we’ve noticed.
Social Media Presence:
Now, here comes the major setback: the lack of any social media presence. In this digital age, a reputable online store is expected to have an active presence on social media platforms. The absence of it raises concerns about their reliability and customer engagement.
When it comes to their return and refund policy, things get a bit sketchy. They haven’t clearly mentioned the timeframe for returns or the refund process. This ambiguity can be frustrating for customers who wish to have a seamless shopping experience.
Additionally, when you google about this site, search results show lots of negative review pages claiming it to be a scam.
Content on Website:
As I delved into the content on their website, I couldn’t shake off a sense of déjà vu. The content quality appeared to be plagiarized, which is disappointing and unprofessional. An authentic website should provide unique and original content to build trust with its audience.
The customer reviews on Amazon are quite low, with only a rating of 3.9, and the product has been discontinued. You can also find negative customer reviews on Quora, where customers complain about not receiving the product at all.
Creamairs Landbase Trading Co., the company behind Creamairs, has a negative history with a bad online reputation. Despite claiming to have an England address, it is actually a China-based company.
Over time, they have been known to sell numerous problematic products, which has led to several negative reviews from customers. A simple online search about this company reveals the dissatisfaction and issues faced by their buyers.
Having said that, I encourage you all to exercise your judgment and make the right decision after thorough exploration. If you have any experiences with this website or any further insights, please feel free to share them below. Let’s empower each other to make informed choices in our online shopping endeavors!
Remember, beauties, knowledge is power, and together, we can navigate the vast world of online shopping with confidence and wisdom. Stay gorgeous and stay vigilant! Until next time!
What to do if you are scammed shopping online?
- Document the details: Gather all the information related to the scam, including order receipts, payment details, and any communication with the seller or website.
- Contact the seller: Reach out to the seller or the customer support of the website where you made the purchase. Explain the situation and inquire about the status of your order or request a refund if applicable.
- Dispute the transaction: If you used a credit card or payment platform like PayPal, you can dispute the transaction to initiate an investigation and potentially get a refund.
- Notify your bank or credit card company: If you used your credit card for the purchase, inform your bank or credit card company about the scam. They may be able to help you with the dispute process.
- Report to the platform: If you made the purchase through an online marketplace or platform, report the incident to them. They might have buyer protection policies and can assist in resolving the issue.
- File a complaint with authorities: If you believe it’s a serious scam, file a complaint with your local consumer protection agency or report the incident to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) if you are in the United States.
- Change passwords and review security: As a precautionary measure, change your passwords on the website where the scam occurred and review the security settings of your online accounts.
- Warn others: Share your experience on review websites, forums, or social media to alert others about the scam and prevent them from falling victim to the same situation.
- Be cautious in the future: Exercise caution while shopping online. Stick to reputable websites, read reviews, and be wary of deals that seem too good to be true.
Remember, acting promptly can increase the chances of resolving the issue and recovering your money.